Monday, March 18, 2013

Don't Panic*

To my regular readers: Don't Panic.* I have changed the look of my blog because I was bored silly with the windmill, and it's my blog. And I know, I know, what's with the posting at night time? I can hear you asking, "Are we still going to get our 4 am posts?"

Yes, you will! You know how much I love our time together, and just because I finally went to my therapist today, after a small hiatus, never fear. I am still taking my anti-Evil pills and the unicorn meat eating cats are still breathing on my fingers, as I write.

I have just decided that I need some golden color in my life. I hope you don't mind. The unicorn meat eating cats, the one cat still on ostrich meat, all voted for a golden, bubbley background, with the dog voting for green.

Then we tried the green and I almost got a hernia getting the text back to black. It was woeful. And pink was right out.#  So I have stopped my efforts at this point, to keep from deleting my blog altogether...and in my own borderline way, I really do hope you don't mind. I lost so many of you when I went from my old blog, Whisper of Fields to Fields of the Mind.

Well, it's time to kick back, and watch the teev. I will see you in 6 hours...I'll bring the cigarettes if you have coffee...

*Douglas Adams
#Monty Python

No comments:

Post a Comment