Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Taking Time

for only today. Whilst I am ecstatic at having as many friends as possible, it is with a sense of absurdity that I look at my 'who is on chat' list, on Facebook. Some of the names of who is on chat I cannot connect with any memory. Not that it is a bad thing. From my posts, I am apparently making friends as we speak. And my ego needs all the readers I can get.

Today is a day for some existential musings, some painting of walls, and a new hair style. Which strikes me as a list out of some Douglas Adams book.

I am planning to have a good day, today. Because I have no plans not to. So far it is a day for existential musings, and the silence of some unicorn meat eating cats waiting patiently to see what the day brings for them, as well.

The boys are crouched waiting in that mid-morning stillness way, and walking silently around, making sure that the oven isn't on, and that I haven't left the coffee pot going. Georgia, always on my mind, is grooming carefully on her bed on top of the washing machine in the bathroom. The air is warm and still in there, and suits her. But soon, today in fact, I will have to start working with her to introduce her to the rest of the apartment, so she can enjoy the full benefit of living here.

And if you had planned any musings today, I hope that it is attached with a plan that includes some water, preferably in a hot tub, and whatever beverage floats your boat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment