Monday, August 26, 2013

Christmas Time

It's not time to wake up, it's 3 am. Therefore, despite your experience with me, I am not waking up now, but in several hours, when it is quite safe to come out from under the covers. Nevertheless, the blog needs doing, and coffee is looking mighty good right now. I will have to write faster, so as to avoid making some and waking up at 3 am.

December can be difficult to say the least. True, I love Christmas. I love the scent of the candles, the cold feel of the tree; I love hanging the ornaments laden with meaning from years past. And laden with meaning from years past is why December can be difficult. Memories of those gone, and those I no longer am friends with is the hard part...The easy part is throwing a party and celebrating with new friends, and what family is left.

Meanwhile, in the real world, I find I have to address a problem: Max is chasing the new unicorn meat eating cat out of a sense of fun and camaraderie. Georgia, the cat, does not see it that way at all. So I am going to have to start re-introducing them every day. She can't stay in the bathroom forever. I need the washing machine.

Well, the chocolate covered doughnut is making me sleepy. Until later.







No comments:

Post a Comment